Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Reading Primer: Books and Blogs for Investors

Jeff Miller submits:

Summertime! Investors can kick back on the beach and do some reading while sipping a favorite beverage.

Abnormal Returns is also on a (well-deserved) vacation, leaving many readers without the daily links they crave. To fill the gap Tadas created a series of questions on interesting topics.

I really like ideas that create information you would not otherwise see. The "Desert Island" quiz meets that objective. I am posting the links -- all worth checking out -- and then adding my own answers.

In the first segment, you can see opinions from leading bloggers about the best investment book. Most of the leaders were on my short list, but I aimed at individual investors. Others had a different perspective. I endorse all of the top choices, but I discovered a couple of new ideas.

In the second, the emphasis is on the best book since the crisis. Once again, there


Complete Story »

Sarah Wynter Jaime Pressly Ashanti Jennie Finch Lisa Snowdon

No comments:

Post a Comment