Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Resistance 3 preview: Hurry down doomsday

I'm just a little embarrassed to admit that my first thought upon seeing the preview disc for Resistance 3 show up on my doorstep was this: "Who can I con into playing this for me?"

It's not that I hated the previous games in the series, they're fine for what they are, but my curiosity about what's next for the franchise was frankly dwarfed by my desire to pass work off onto other people. I didn't have any luck, and what a lucky break that was for me, because Resistance 3 -- at least for the three hours I spent with it -- is spectacular.

I know, I'm still not sure I believe it myself.

Continue reading Resistance 3 preview: Hurry down doomsday

JoystiqResistance 3 preview: Hurry down doomsday originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 13 Jul 2011 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Claudette Ortiz Julia Stiles Marisa Miller AnnaLynne McCord Emma Heming

No comments:

Post a Comment